Our chair is currently involved in the following projects:
- SFB/TR 109: Project C09 “Deep Learning for Shape Reconstruction”
- BMBF-Project "MaGriDo - Mathematics for Machine Learning Methods for Gaph-Based Data with Integrated Domain Knowledge"
- SPP 2298 „Theoretical Foundations of Deep Learning”
- SPP 1798 “Compressed Sensing in Information Processing”, Project Massive MIMO-II
- NSF-Simons Foundation: Transferable, Hierarchical, Expressive, Optimal, Robust, and Interpretable NETworks (THEORINET)