Depending on your wishes, a theoretical or a practical subject will be assigned to you for your bachelor's or master's thesis. We are also open for theses in cooperation with industry. This will be discussed in detail during the first meetings. In particular, you may choose one of the following subject areas. Of course, your own proposals are also most welcome.
Here are some of the possible subject areas:.
- Applied Harmonic Analysis (Wavelets, Shearlets, etc.)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Compressed Sensing
- Deep Learning (Expressivity, Generalization, Explainability)
- Image and Video Processing (Analysis, Compression, etc.)
- (High-Dimensional) Data Analysis
- Interdisciplinary Theses
- Inverse Problems
- Learning Theory/Machine Learning
- Partial Differential Equations